Comments on: Cambridge residents resisting demolition of homes and loss of green space at Montreal Square
This page is part of Clarion's very first comments system, created by Stephen Hewitt in July 2020. Articles written years before have been opened for comments and articles will remain open for comments without a time limit, reflecting the idea that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Letter in Cambridge News: Move driven by finance alone Clare Blair, Cambridge News, 5 December 2012
- Cambridge News article: Green light to demolish and rebuild homes Chris Havergal, Cambridge News, 5 December 2013
- Grenfell bereaved asking for signatures on inquiry petition to parliament 14 December 2017, Notting Hill, London
- Celebration of Haringey's decision to drop HDV 20 September 2018, party in Tottenham pub
- Cambridge Independent article: Residents opposing demolition of their Montreal Square homes in Cambridge plead to be left in peace Gemma Gardner, Cambridge Independent, 12 August 2018