Comments on: Display of the moths found in a Cornish garden managed for wildlife
This page is part of Clarion's very first comments system, created by Stephen Hewitt in July 2020. Articles written years before have been opened for comments and articles will remain open for comments without a time limit, reflecting the idea that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- ‘Effective altruism’ author speaks in Cambridge 13 October 2017, William MacAskill at Cambridge Union, Bridge Street
- ClientEarth, a novel environmental law charity, discussed by its founder 26 November 2017, Cambridge: James Thornton, Martin Goodman & Brian Eno in discussion
- Photo of Cormorant in a Cambridge tree February 2018, by the Cam in a designated Local Nature Reserve
- The Telegraph article: Forget butterflies - it's moths you need to entice to the garden Ken Thompson, The Telegraph, 21 Jul 2015
- The Cambridge Independent article: King’s College Cambridge to create wildflower meadow on its famous chapel lawn Alex Spencer, The Cambridge Independent, 26 January 2020