Comments on: Manual encryption with a one-time pad revisited
This page is part of Clarion's very first comments system, created by Stephen Hewitt in July 2020. Articles written years before have been opened for comments and articles will remain open for comments without a time limit, reflecting the idea that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- How to remember a provably strong password: a new way using ‘constrained choice’ July 2018, Stephen Hewitt. The 2nd Clarion data privacy article
- How to use beads to generate random letters and numbers by hand 22 September 2017, Stephen Hewitt. The first Clarion data privacy article
- How to remember a 128-bit key using ‘constrained choice’ August 2018, Stephen Hewitt. The 3rd Clarion data privacy article
- A simple way to represent cryptographic key fingerprints 7 June 2020, Stephen Hewitt. The 5th Clarion data privacy article
- A HISTORY of U.S. COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY (U) (The David G. Boak Lectures) National Security Agency, USA, Revised July 1973