Comments on: Julian Assange extradition first hearing: Jennifer Robinson and Kristinn Hrafnsson speaking to the media
This page is part of Clarion's very first comments system, created by Stephen Hewitt in July 2020. Articles written years before have been opened for comments and articles will remain open for comments without a time limit, reflecting the idea that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Many members of public excluded from Julian Assange extradition first hearing 2 May 2019, Westminster Magistrates Court, London
- Vigil for Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy 23 September 2018, London, 3 Hans Crescent SW1X 0LS
- Vigilia por Julian Assange en la embajada de Ecuador Domingo 23 de septiembre 2018, Londres, 3 Hans Crescent, SW1X 0LS.
- Photos outside Babar Ahmad extradition hearing 18 April 2005 Bow Street Magistrates Court, London (11 pictures)
- Foto - Estradizione di Julian Assange: L'avvocato Jennifer Robinson e Kristinn Hrafnsson di Wikileaks dopo la prima udienza 2 maggio 2019, Westminster Magistrates Court, Londra, NW1 5BR
- johnpilger.com article: Did this happen in the home of Magna Carta? John Pilger, johnpilger.com, 28 October 2019
- johnpilger.com article: GETTING JULIAN ASSANGE: THE UNTOLD STORY John Pilger, johnpilger.com, 20 May 2017
- Doughty Street Chambers article: Jennifer Robinson & Liam Walker represent Wikileaks co-founder; Julian Assange following his arrest in London yesterday Doughty Street Chambers, 12 April 2019
- Medium article: Demasking the Torture of Julian Assange Nils Melzer, UN Special Rapporteur on Torture, Medium, 26 June 2019
- UN OHCHR article: UN expert says "collective persecution" of Julian Assange must end now UN OHCHR, 31 May 2019