Comments on: Many members of public excluded from Julian Assange extradition first hearing
This page is part of Clarion's very first comments system, created by Stephen Hewitt in July 2020. Articles written years before have been opened for comments and articles will remain open for comments without a time limit, reflecting the idea that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Photo after Julian Assange extradition first hearing: barrister Jennifer Robinson and Kristinn Hrafnsson speaking 2 May 2019 Photo at Westminster Magistrates Court, London, NW1 5BR
- Vigil for Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy 23 September 2018, London, 3 Hans Crescent SW1X 0LS
- Vigilia por Julian Assange en la embajada de Ecuador Domingo 23 de septiembre 2018, Londres, 3 Hans Crescent, SW1X 0LS.
- Foto - Estradizione di Julian Assange: L'avvocato Jennifer Robinson e Kristinn Hrafnsson di Wikileaks dopo la prima udienza 2 maggio 2019, Westminster Magistrates Court, Londra, NW1 5BR
- johnpilger.com article: Did this happen in the home of Magna Carta? John Pilger, johnpilger.com, 28 October 2019
- Your Man in the Public Gallery - Assange Hearing Day 1 October 2019, Craig Murray, former ambassador to Uzbekistan
- Declassified UK article: REVEALED: Chief magistrate in Assange case received financial benefits from secretive partner organisations of UK Foreign Office Matt Kennard and Mark Curtis, Declassified UK, 21 February 2020
- johnpilger.com article: GETTING JULIAN ASSANGE: THE UNTOLD STORY John Pilger, johnpilger.com, 20 May 2017
- Medium article: Demasking the Torture of Julian Assange Nils Melzer, UN Special Rapporteur on Torture, Medium, 26 June 2019
- UN OHCHR article: UN expert says "collective persecution" of Julian Assange must end now UN OHCHR, 31 May 2019