We believe it is easier and better to prevent the bombing of a country before it has started then to stop it once it has started. Hence demonstrations of public opposition now rather than later are important
Some of our strategies are to:
- Provide accurate information about the effect of bombing where possible from first hand reports
- Obtain reliable information on what public opinion is.
- Document with specific examples the misrepresentation by the media of the bombing effects and of public opinion
- To cooperate with as many other groups with similar interests as possible to:
- share information
- promote public expression of opposition to the bombing.