Comments on: Vigil for Julian Assange at Ecuadorian Embassy
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Vigilia por Julian Assange en la embajada de Ecuador Domingo 23 de septiembre 2018, Londres, 3 Hans Crescent, SW1X 0LS.
- Many members of public excluded from Julian Assange extradition first hearing 2 May 2019, Westminster Magistrates Court, London
- Photo after Julian Assange extradition first hearing: barrister Jennifer Robinson and Kristinn Hrafnsson speaking 2 May 2019 Photo at Westminster Magistrates Court, London, NW1 5BR
- Foto - Estradizione di Julian Assange: L'avvocato Jennifer Robinson e Kristinn Hrafnsson di Wikileaks dopo la prima udienza 2 maggio 2019, Westminster Magistrates Court, Londra, NW1 5BR
- Ciaron O'Reilly and two others in court after demonstration on 10 December 2001 at Northwood military HQ 28 March 2002 Dacorum magistrates court
- johnpilger.com article: GETTING JULIAN ASSANGE: THE UNTOLD STORY John Pilger, johnpilger.com, 20 May 2017
- Medium article: Demasking the Torture of Julian Assange Nils Melzer, UN Special Rapporteur on Torture, Medium, 26 June 2019
- Consortium News article: Break-in Attempted at Assange’s Residence in Ecuador Embassy Joe Lauria, Consortium News, 3 November 2018
- Guardian article: Anti-war activist Ciaron O’Reilly: conventional protests are 'a dead end' Joshua Robertson, Guardian, Thursday 7 January 2016
- Counterpunch article: Ciaron O'Reilly: the Catholic Anarchist Martin Sheen Calls His Hero Ruairí McKiernan, Counterpunch, 13 November 2017
- Sunday Telegraph article: SAS soldier quits Army in disgust at 'illegal' American tactics in Iraq Sean Rayment, Sunday Telegraph, 12 March 2006
- Irish Times article: Not guilty verdict in third trial of anti-war activists Irish Times, 26 July 2006
- RTÉ article: Five not guilty of damaging US plane RTÉ, 25 July 2006
- Guardian article: Australian anti-war activist 'among victims of alleged UK police hacking' Joshua Robertson, Guardian, Monday 3 April 2017
- The Catholic Worker Farm “Resistance” - a page on thecatholicworkerfarm.org