Comments on: Empirical explorations of faster Fermat factorisation, part 3
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
- Empirical explorations of faster Fermat factorisation, part 1 February 2022, A technical article - optimisations for a simple algorithm
- Empirical explorations of faster Fermat factorisation, part 2 February 2022, A technical article - simple algorithm in GPL software
- How to remember a 128-bit key using ‘constrained choice’ August 2018, Stephen Hewitt. The 3rd Clarion data privacy article
- Manual encryption with a one-time pad revisited March 2019, Stephen Hewitt. The 4th Clarion data privacy article
- How to remember a provably strong password: a new way using ‘constrained choice’ July 2018, Stephen Hewitt. The 2nd Clarion data privacy article
- An idea for public key authentication from a name without certificates or central authority May 2021 Stephen Hewitt
- Lepron, a project to develop pronounceable pseudowords for representing binary strings - Part 1: introduction and goals May 2021 An empirical investigation by Stephen Hewitt