Comments on: EU will force new cars to have positioning and cell phones after October 2015
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Talks on the ‘Internet of Things’ from Cambridge companies developing it Thursday 11 September 2014, Cambridge. Speakers from Cambridge Consultants and Neul
- Newsmax article: Big Brother on Board OnStar Bugging Your Car Charles R. Smith, Newsmax, 11 December 2003
- Daily Telegraph article: Euro-federalists financed by US spy chiefs Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, Daily Telegraph, 19 September 2000
- PCMag article: Google Forgot to Mention Nest Secure Has a Microphone Matthew Humphries, PCMag, 20 February 2019
- Bloomberg article: Amazon Workers Are Listening to What You Tell Alexa Matt Day, Giles Turner, and Natalia Drozdiak, Bloomberg, 10 April 2019