Comments on: ClientEarth, a novel environmental law charity, discussed by its founder
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Michael Mansfield QC talked in tribute to Michael Seifert 16 November 2017, Store Street, London
- Tax-efficient charity: a chance to quadruple a donation The little-used potential of the UK's 2012 lower rate inheritance tax
- ‘Effective altruism’ author speaks in Cambridge 13 October 2017, William MacAskill at Cambridge Union, Bridge Street
- Observer article: Air pollution: the battle to save Britain from suffocation Robin McKie, Observer, Sunday 7 May 2017
- Observer article: ‘My job is to clean up the environment. China really wants to do that’ Jane Gleeson-White, Observer, Sunday 10 September 2017
- Telegraph article: Boss of taxpayer-funded green charity sees pay soar 50pc to £232,000 Charles R. Smith, Telegraph, 2 November 2018