Comments on: Inconsistency in the The Mirror's purported quotations of the letter Burrell says was written by Princess Diana
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Sunday Times article: Dodi's girl-crazy double caused half the trouble Maurice Chittenden, Sunday Times, 17 August 1997, pages 1, 3
- Daily Express misrepresented Taliban story of its own reporter “The copy bore no relation to the headlines” - reporter Yvonne Ridley
- Objective reporting? Press coverage of London demonstration of 2 March 2002 Analysis of 3 March 2002 reports from Observer and Sunday Independent
- Private Eye on “doctoring” of Iraq crowd photo in London Evening Standard of 9 April 2003 Private Eye, 8-21 August 2003, page 4
- Michael Mansfield QC talked in tribute to Michael Seifert 16 November 2017, Store Street, London
- Guardian article: Diana 'told of plot to kill her' Simon Jeffery, Guardian, 20 Oct 2003