Comments on: Grenfell bereaved asking for signatures on inquiry petition to parliament
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Cambridge residents resisting demolition of homes and loss of green space at Montreal Square 28 July 2018, street campaign in Mill Road
- Celebration of Haringey's decision to drop HDV 20 September 2018, party in Tottenham pub
- Belfast Telegraph article: Theresa May’s response to Grenfell Tower petition ‘inadequate’, say MPs Belfast Telegraph, 25 January 2018
- Guardian article: Those responsible for the horror of the Grenfell Tower fire must face trial David Lammy, Guardian, 26 December 2017
- Huffington Post article: Equality Watchdog To Launch Grenfell Tower Probe Amid Public Inquiry Worries George Bowden, Huffington Post, 10 December 2017
- Guardian article: Human rights commission to launch its own Grenfell fire inquiry Jamie Doward, Anna Menin, Guardian, 9 December 2017
- Guardian article: Grenfell victims’ families 'should be placed at heart of inquiry' Owen Bowcott and Amelia Gentleman, Guardian, 9 December 2017
- Independent article: Grenfell Tower fire: Thousands demand Theresa May hold inquest instead of inquiry amid 'whitewash' fears Rachel Roberts, Independent, 16 June 2017
- Guardian article: Families of Grenfell Tower's missing tour hospitals in desperation Caroline Davies and Sarah Marsh, Guardian, 15 June 2017