Comments on: John Dickie talk, questions and film, promoting ‘Mafia Republic’
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Guardian article: Secret agents, freemasons, fascists... and a top-level campaign of political ‘destabilisation’ Guardian, 5 December 1990 (Andreotti, P2 lodge, terrorist bombs, arms caches, Italian secret services SISMI, SISDE & CESSIS, “Nato-CIA command”)
- Rosi on filming real-life confessions of a drug hitman in Mexican police 21 May 2017, Cambridge Arts Picturehouse, Regent Street
- External article: Speaking Out I'm glad the CIA is 'immoral' Thomas W. Braden, The Saturday Evening Post, 20 May 1967, page 10 - 14
- Guardian article: Gang rule John Dickie, Guardian, 12 January 2008 (John Dickie reviews Gommorah by Roberto Saviano)
- Daily Telegraph article: Making a killing on contracts: how Italy's Mafia has plundered EU building funds Colin Freeman, Daily Telegraph, 20 Oct 2012
- Mosaic Science article: How the mafia is causing cancer Ian Birrell, Mosaic Science, 23 June 2016 (Includes US navy finding “worrying levels of uranium in 5 per cent of samples” around Naples)
- Int J Environ Res Public Health article: Illegal Dumping of Toxic Waste and Its Effect on Human Health in Campania, Italy Alfredo Mazza, Prisco Piscitelli, Cosimo Neglia, Giulia Della Rosa, and Leopoldo Iannuzzi, Int J Environ Res Public Health, 16 June 2015
- Lancet article: Italian “Triangle of death” linked to waste crisis Kathryn Senior, Alfredo Mazza, Lancet, September 2004
- Independent article: Triangle of death: Surge in cancer cases in Italy linked to illegal dumping of toxic waste Peter Popham, Independent, 22 January 2012