Comments on: John Pilger's reporting collected in British Library
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Grenfell bereaved asking for signatures on inquiry petition to parliament 14 December 2017, Notting Hill, London
- Independent article: Waldegrave makes tacit admission of SAS link to Khmer Rouge Judy Jones, Independent, 14 November 1989, page 10
- Rosi on filming real-life confessions of a drug hitman in Mexican police 21 May 2017, Cambridge Arts Picturehouse, Regent Street
- British Library blog: Why the documentary must not be allowed to die John Pilger, British Library blog, 21 December 2017
- Guardian article: US to loosen nuclear weapons constraints and develop more 'usable' warheads Julian Borger, Guardian, 9 January 2018
- Deutsche Welle article: North Korea missile launch prompts Hawaii nuclear attack warning test Deutsche Welle, 2 December 2017
- Deutsche Welle article: Hawaii officials mistakenly warn of inbound ballistic missile Deutsche Welle, 14 January 2018
- Reuters article: Japan issues false alarm over missile launch, days after Hawaii alert gaffe Reuters, 16 January 2018