Comments on: Rosi on filming the real-life confessions of a drug hitman in the Mexican police
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Talk by convicted former ecstasy trafficker 1 November 2017, Shaun Attwood at The Bolton Pub, Kensington
- UCL Prof John Dickie talk, questions and film, promoting ‘Mafia Republic’ 13 May 2013, Cambridge
- Hora Chilena, a film about Cambridge life of refugees from 1973 coup in Chile 20 Oct 2014 screening and discussion in Cambridge
- Film Review: 'Hidden Wars of Desert Storm' A film produced by Gerard Ungerman & Audrey Brohy, 2000
- Harpers article: The sicario A Juárez hit man speaks Charles Bowden, Harpers, May 2009
- Independent article: Confessions of a drug cartel hitman on the run Charles Bowden and Molly Molloy, Independent, 10 July 2011
- Icarus Films: Press Kit PDF for El Sicario, Room 164 Includes interviews of Gianfranco Rosi and Charles Bowden
- Guardian article: The man who exposed the lie of the war on drugs Ed Vulliamy, Guardian, 26 December 2015 (Interview with Roberto Saviano, author of Gommorah and Zero Zero Zero)