Comments on: “Don't bomb Syria” demonstration in Whitehall
You can submit a comment using the box below. You will be challenged with an arithmetic question but an email address is not required. This comment system does not use third-party providers or share data. It was custom-made for Clarion and runs entirely on the web server that hosts the site.
This article was published before the creation of the comment system in July 2020. By policy, comments will remain open without a time limit, based on the premise that good comments made years later can be valuable.
Comments (since July 2020)
- Bomb Syria says associate of president of Palestinian charity MAP January 2015, by Stephen Hewitt
- Refugees in Athens, Cambridge man raising funds to teach English Sunday 27 August 2017
- Refugees in Athens, fundraising to teach skateboarding Wednesday 15 February 2017, Cambridge
- Guardian article: Anti-war activist Ciaron O’Reilly: conventional protests are 'a dead end' Joshua Robertson, Guardian, Thursday 7 January 2016
- Independent article: Veterans throw away their war medals in disgust at British air strikes in Syria Matt Dathan, Independent, 8 December 2015