A busy local farm vegetable market stall in Cambridge
by Stephen Hewitt
A Cambridge Journal, Sunday 6 January 2013
Simon is a local vegetable farmer who frequently serves customers himself on his Sunday stall in Cambridge market square.
The stall's popularity means that even with four or so staff helping there is often a queue right round it, as in today's photograph.
- Leader of the Cambridge Sustainable Food Hub project explains the plan 30 September 2017, Cambridge
- Workers' co-operative Daily Bread celebrates 25 years 30 September 2017, Cambridge
- Five things to buy at Arjuna Wholefoods September 2018, Personal favourites from a Cambridge co-operative
- Coconut oil fatty acid composition on a jar label 2014 Figures on an Optima organic virgin coconut oil jar
- Experiences using a fruit-picker tool with a grabber claw for apples Two drawbacks that may not be obvious
- A recipe for meals of natural ingredients cooked with only a kettle Observations made using vegetables, oats and eggs
- Cape gooseberry plants with fruit under glass photographed in England in April Physalis peruviana L. Showing leaves, flowers and fruit