Retail spaghetti price jumps 11%
A Cambridge Journal Sunday 27 January 2013
Within the last few weeks the price of 500g of Co-op own brand spaghetti in Cambridge has jumped from 89p to 99p, an increase of 11%.
- London underground fare jumps 35% by Stephen Hewitt, January 2015
- Photo of a Cambridge bus on bio fuel Wednesday 20 February 2013
- Guardian article: Secret report: biofuel caused food crisis Aditya Chakrabortty, Guardian, 3 July 2008
- Guardian article: EU biofuels significantly harming food production in developing countries John Vidal, Guardian, 15 Feb 2010
- Guardian article: Food-based biofuels allowance to rise by 50% under EU plans Karl Mathiesen, Guardian, 29 Nov 2013