Lock-On War Protest at RAF LakenheathVarsity, 7 February 2003, page 2
Anti war protesters were in action again last week and experienced mixed success in their action at RAF Lakenheath. The party of weapons inspectors were swamped by police on their arrival and had to abort However the lock-on team were more successful and blocked traffic entering the base.
Opposition was also shown to the war in a march through central Cambridge on Saturday. More than 700 people took part in the rally.
- Demonstration and token blockade of Northwood military HQ 19 January 2003, Hertfordshire, HA6 3HB
- External Article: Northwood: Seventy arrests at anti-war blockade Tom Ebbutt, Varsity, 24 January 2003
- Ciaron O'Reilly and two others in court after demonstration on 10 December 2001 at Northwood military HQ 28 March 2002 Dacorum magistrates court
- Second petition against Iraq war handed to Cambridge MP 3 February 2003, Cambridge: petition with over 3,200 signatures given to Anne Campbell
- External Article: Hundreds protest over Iraq war plan Lizzie Murphy, Cambridge Evening News, 3 February 2003, page 3
- External article: Petition highlights anti-war message Cambridge Evening News, 25 January 2003, page 13